Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I reset my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- This option lets you erase all of the content and settings on your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and reset it to the initial setup screen.
IMPORTANT: All media, data and settings will be erased. This action cannot be undone.
If the Device Protection feature is enabled, it will stay enabled. After the reset, you will need to enter your Google account password to use the phone again.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Backup and reset.
- 4. Scroll to and touch Factory data reset.
- 5. Read the warning and touch RESET DEVICE.
- 6. Touch ERASE EVERYTHING.
- 7. The phone will reboot.