Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I manually search for mobile networks?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can manually select mobile networks if your Samsung Galaxy S8 isnʼt connecting automatically, or if you want to switch networks while roaming.
- 1. Swipe up to view Apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Connections.
- 4. Touch Mobile networks.
- 5. Touch Network operators.
- 6. Touch Search networks.
- 7. Wait while the phone searches for networks.
- 8. The available networks will be listed.
- 9. Wait while the phone connects to the network.
- 10. The phone is now connected to the mobile network.