Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I update the software wirelessly?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- When new versions are available, you can update the software on your Samsung Galaxy S8 for extra features and better performance. Here, we show you how to update the software wirelessly ("over the air").
- 1. Swipe up to view Apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Software update.
- 4. Touch Download updates manually.
- 5. The phone will check for updates.
- 6. If an update is available, wait for it to download.