Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I add a new contact entry?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- When adding a new contact to the phonebook you can include details of different phone numbers, emails addresses, IM details, etc.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Contacts.
- 3. Touch the Add contact icon.
- 4. If you have synchronised your contacts with one or more accounts and you are adding a contact for the first time, you must select the account to which you want to add this contact. Alternatively, touch Phone contact if you only want to use and save this contact on your device.
For this example we will select the Google account.
- 5. Touch Name.
- 6. Enter the contacts name.
- 7. Touch the arrow icon.
- 8. Enter the contacts phone number.
- 9. Touch SAVE.
- 10. The new contact has been saved.