Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I add an email account?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can add a variety of email accounts to your Sony Xperia L1, including personal email and work email. In this example, we show you how to add a POP3 email account.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Email.
- 3. If you already have an email account set up, touch the Menu icon.
If this is the first account you're adding, go to step 6.
- 4. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 5. Touch Add account.
- 6. Touch Email address.
- 7. Enter your email address.
- 8. Touch NEXT.
- 9. Touch Password.
- 10. Enter your email account password.
- 11. Touch NEXT.
- 12. Checking incoming server settings… will appear briefly.
- 13. Some options will be pre-selected. You can change any of the displayed options before proceeding.
- 14. Again, touch NEXT.
- 15. Touch FINISH SETUP.
- 16. The email account has been added.