Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I insert a SIM card into my Sony Xperia L1?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- 1. Turn the Sony Xperia L1 over. Using your thumb or finger, gently open the flap located at the top right og the phone to revel the SIM/Memory card slot.
- 2. Drag the SIM/Memory card tray away from the Sony Xperia L1.
- 3. Insert the Nano SIM card with the metal contacts facing up, into the SIM tray.
- 4. Line up the SIM card tray and gently push the tray back into the slot.
- 5. Gently push the flap until it fits into place.