Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I switch my Caller ID on or off?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can select to show or hide your phone number when making an outgoing call.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Call.
- 4. Scroll to and touch Additional settings.
- 5. Touch Caller ID.
- 6. The following options will now be displayed:
- Network default — this option is the network default, which will send your number
- Hide number — the hide option will not let your number be displayed when you make your calls
- Show number — this will show your number when you make calls
- 7. Touch the required option (e.g Hide number).
- 8. The number will be withheld when making an outgoing call.