Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do i disable fingerprint unlock on my Sony Xperia XZ1?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Fingerprint unlocking is a security feature that uses fingerprint technology.You can delete any saved fingerprint unlocking on your Sony Xperia XZ1. To protect your phone, make sure that another type of screen is set up, such as a PIN or password.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Lock screen & security.
- 4. Touch Fingerprint Manager.
- 5. Enter your PIN/password/pattern.
- 6. Touch the Arrow icon.
- 7. Touch the name of the fingerprint you want to remove (e.g., Finger 1).
- 8. Touch DELETE.
- 9. Touch DELETE.
- 10. If all fingerprints are removed, fingerprint unlocking is automatically disabled.