Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I enable International Roaming?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Using data services while roaming will be costly. Click here for data roaming rates before you enable data roaming.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Network & Internet.
- 4. Touch Mobile network.
- 5. Touch Data roaming.
- 6. Touch Data roaming to change the setting (e.g., from off to on).
- 7. Touch Roaming.
- 8. Touch National and international.
- 9. Touch OK.
- 10. International roaming is now enabled.
- To check International Roaming is enabled, log into Your Account to make sure youʼre set up.
If not, just call 789 from your mobile or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone.
If you Pay Monthly and youʼve been with us for less than 3 months, we may ask you to pay a £50 deposit.
If you Pay As You Go, youʼre good to go.