Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I connect to Wi-Fi network?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Your Sony Xperia Z5 can connect to Wi-Fi for an Internet connection. With Wi-Fi, you can use most data services such as email, web browsing and downloading apps.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Wi-Fi.
- 4. If Wi-Fi is off, touch the Wi-Fi slider to turn it on.
- 5. Touch the Wi-Fi network you want to use.
- 6. Enter the network password.
- 7. Touch CONNECT.
- 8. The phone is connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- When you are connected to a Wi-Fi® network or when there are Wi-Fi® networks available in your vicinity, it is possible to view the status of these networks.
You can also enable your device to notify you whenever an open Wi-Fi® network is detected.
If you are not connected to a Wi-Fi® network, your device uses a mobile data connection to access the Internet (if you have set up and enabled a mobile data connection on your device).
By adding a Wi-Fi® sleep policy, you can specify when to switch from Wi-Fi® to mobile data.