Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I download apps and games?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- There are thousands of apps available in Google Play™ and some of them are free.
Note: if you haven't added a Google account to your phone, you'll be prompted to add one.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Play Store.
- 3. Touch the desired option (e.g., TOP CHARTS).
- 4. Scroll and touch the desired game.
- 5. Touch INSTALL.
- 6. Touch ACCEPT.
- 7. Wait while the game is downloaded.
- 8. The game is now installed on the phone.
- 9. Touch OPEN to start the game.
The game can also be found in the main app list.