Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I insert a SIM card into my Sony Xperia Z5?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- 1. Using your thumb or finger, gently open the flap located at the top right of the phone to reveal the SIM card slot.
- 2. Pull the SIM carrier away from the Sony Xperia Z5.
- 3. Insert the SIM card with the metal contacts facing up, into the SIM tray.
- 4. Line up the SIM carrier with the SIM card slot.
- 5. Push the SIM carrier fully into the Sony Xperia Z5.
- 6. Gently close the flap.