Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I manually select a mobile network?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can scan for mobile networks if your Sony Xperia Z5 isn't connecting automatically, or if you want to switch networks while roaming.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Touch More.
- 4. Touch Mobile networks.
- 5. Touch Network operators.
- 6. Touch OK.
- 7. Wait while the phone searches for networks.
- 8. Touch Virgin.
- 9. Registering on Network… will be displayed briefly.
- 10. The phone is now connected to the mobile network.