Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I restore factory settings?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- This feature lets you erase all content and settings from your Sony Xperia Z5.
Warning: all media, data and settings will be erased. This action cannot be undone.
You can also reset your device to its original factory settings, with or without deleting some of your personal data, such as music and pictures. This action is sometimes necessary if your device stops functioning properly, but note that if you want to keep any important data, you have to first back up this data to a memory card or other non-internal memory.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll and touch Backup & reset.
- 4. Touch Factory data reset.
- 5. Scroll to and touch RESET PHONE.
- 6. Touch ERASE EVERYTHING.
- 7. The phone will reboot.