Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I take photos?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Take pictures using the built-in camera on your Sony Xperia Z5. Pictures can be sent in an email or multimedia message, or transferred to a computer or printer.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Touch Camera.
- 3. Touch the Camera icon to take a photo.
- 4. The photo has been captured.
- 5. Touch the picture icon to go to the Gallery.
- 6. Touch the Menu icon to access the camera options.
- 7. You can also use the camera button to start the camera from standby and to take pictures.