Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I setup my phone for the first time?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- The first time you start your ZTE Blade A110, a setup guide opens to help you configure basic settings, sign in to some accounts, and personalise your device.
- 1. Select the required language and touch the arrow icon.
- 2. Touch the required Wi-Fi network.
- 3. Enter the required password.
- 4. Once entered, touch CONNECT.
- 5. Checking connection… will appear briefly.
- 6. Sign in to your Google account or create a new one. To sign in, touch Enter your email.
Note: A Google account is needed to take advantage of Android features such as Device Protection, Gmail, Google Hangouts and Google Play Store.
- 7. Enter the required email address and touch NEXT to continue.
- 8. Touch Password.
- 9. Enter the Google account password and touch NEXT.
- 10. Touch ACCEPT.
- 11. Touch Restore from this backup to select a previous device to restore from. Otherwise, select Set up as new device to set up the ZTE Blade A110 as a new device and touch NEXT.
- 12. Touch SET SCREEN LOCK NOW.
- 13. Touch the desired screen lock option (e.g., PIN).
- 14. Enter a PIN.
- 15. Touch the > icon.
- 16. Re-enter your PIN number.
- 17. Touch the > icon.
- 18. Touch the desired notification option and touch NEXT.
- 19. Review and select/deselect Google services. Touch MORE to scroll down.
- 20. Touch MORE to scroll down.
- 21. Touch NEXT.
- 22. Touch GOT IT.
- 23. The initial phone setup will be complete and ready to use.