Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I turn Wi-Fi on or off?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- To help save battery power, turn off WiFi on your ZTE Blade A110.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Wi-Fi.
- 4. Touch the Wi-Fi slider, to turn Wi-Fi on or off.
- 5. You can also turn Wi-Fi on or off by dragging the status bar downwards.
- 6. Touch the notifications panel.
- 7. Touch the Wi-Fi icon to turn on or off.
- 8. Wi-Fi will now be turned off.