Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I perform a factory reset?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Note: By performing a factory data reset, all data will be wiped from the device. While any data stored in your Google Account will be restored, all apps and their associated data will be uninstalled.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Backup & reset.
- 4. Touch Factory data reset.
- 5. Touch RESET PHONE.
- 6. Enter your PIN code.
- 7. Touch the Arrow icon.
- 8. Touch ERASE EVERYTHING.
- 9. The Alcatel U5 will reboot.