Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I perform a hard reset?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If your phone does not restore to its original condition, use a Hard Reset (Factory Reset) to initialize it.
If you perform a Hard Reset, all user applications, user data and DRM licenses will be
deleted. Please remember to backup any important data before performing a Hard Reset.
- 1. Before resetting your phone, turn if off and then on again. This may fix some issues, if your phone won't turn off, remove and then reinsert the battery.
- 2. Press and hold Volume up and Power buttons until the reset interface appears on the screen.
- 3. Scroll to wipe data/factory reset by pressing the Volume down button.
- 4. Press the Power button.
- 5. Scroll to Yes -- delete all user data by pressing the Volume down button.
- 6. Press the Power button.
- 7. The phone will now wipe all contents.
- 8. Press the Power button.
- 9. The phone will now reboot to the initial setup screen.