Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How to reset the network settings on my Apple iPhone 8
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If you encounter problems with your data connection, or other wireless connections, you can reset the network settings back to default. All of the network settings on your Apple iPhone 8 will be reset, including those for Wi-Fi, mobile data and VPN.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Scroll to and touch General.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Reset.
- 4. Touch Reset Network Settings.
- 5. Touch Reset Network Settings.
- 6. The iPhone will reboot. Once it turns on, the default network settings will be restored.