Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How to turn on/off data roaming and data services on my Apple iPhone 8
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- When abroad, data roaming is required to use email, web browsing and other data services. Please note that data roaming charges will apply.
To avoid unwanted roaming charges, you can turn off data roaming. You can also turn off data services altogether. This way, your Apple iPhone 8 will only transmit data over Wi-Fi.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Touch Mobile Data.
- 3. Touch Mobile Data Options.
- 4. Touch Data Roaming to change the setting (e.g., from on to off).
- 5. Data roaming is now off.
Touch Data Roaming again to turn it on.
- 6. Touch Mobile Data to return to the previous screen.
- 7. To turn off data services completely, touch Mobile Data.
- 8. Data services are now off.
Touch Mobile Data again to turn on data services.