Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How to update the software on my Apple iPhone 8 using iTunes
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- When new versions are available, you can update the software on your Apple iPhone 8 for extra features and better performance. Here, we show you how to update your phone using iTunes v18.104.22.168.
- 1. On your computer, start iTunes.
- 2. Connect your Apple iPhone 8 to your computer using the USB cable.
- 3. iTunes will automatically search for software updates. If prompted about a new version, click Download and Update.
- 4. Click Next.
- 5. Click Agree.
- 6. iTunes will download the software update.
- 7. The software update will then be applied to your iPhone.
- 8. Your iPhone will restart to complete the update.