Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How to update the software on my Apple iPhone 8 wirelessly
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- When new versions are available, you can update the software on your Apple iPhone 8 for extra features and better performance. Here, we show you how to update the software wirelessly ("over the air").
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Scroll to and touch General.
- 3. Touch Software Update.
- 4. If an update is available, touch Download and Install.
- 5. Read the terms and conditions and touch Agree.
- 6. Touch Agree.
- 7. Wait for the update to download.
- 8. Touch Install Now.
- 9. Your Apple iPhone 8 will restart to complete the update.