Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How to add contacts on my Apple iPhone SE
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Add contacts to save details like names, phone numbers, email addresses and more.
- 1. Touch Phone.
- 2. Touch Contacts.
- 3. Touch the + icon.
- 4. Enter the contact's first name.
- 5. Touch Last name.
- 6. Enter the contact's last name.
- 7. Touch add phone.
- 8. Enter the contactʼs phone number.
You can also touch the other fields to add email addresses, additional phone numbers and other details.
- 9. Touch Done.
- 10. The contact has been saved.
Touch Contacts to return to the contacts list.
- 11. The new contact appears in the list.