Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How to delete an email account from my Apple iPhone SE
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- When you remove an email account from your Apple iPhone SE, the associated contacts, calendars and email messages are also removed. Depending on the account type and settings, your data may remain on the account providerʼs servers.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Mail.
- 3. Touch Accounts.
- 4. Touch the account you want to delete.
- 5. Scroll to and touch Delete Account.
- 6. Touch Delete Account.
- 7. The email account has been deleted.
- Note: The Apple iPhone SE may not allow removal of some accounts, such as those linked to your Apple ID or iCloud.