Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How to set the default email account on my Apple iPhone SE
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If you have multiple email accounts on your Apple iPhone SE, you can set one as the default account for sending email.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Mail.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Default Account.
- 4. Touch the desired account.
- 5. Touch Mail.
- 6. The default email account has been set.
- Note: You can still send email from other accounts; you can choose the "from" account when composing individual messages.