Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How to set up Siri on my Apple iPhone SE
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Siri on the Apple iPhone SE lets you use your voice to send messages, make calls, set reminders, and more.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Siri.
- 3. Touch the slider to turn Siri on.
- 4. Touch Enable Siri.
- 5. If you want Siri to know who you are and understand you better, touch My Info.
- 6. Touch your name in the contact list so that Siri knows who you are.
Note: You must have your contact information present in the contact list before being able to select your name.
- 7. Siri is now set up and ready to use. Press the Home key.
- 8. To use Siri, press and hold the Home key.
- 9. Speak your command into the phone (e.g., “Remind me to call Barry at 7 p.m.”).
- 10. The reminder is set.