Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How to set up Touch ID on my Apple iPhone SE
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can unlock your Apple iPhone SE from standby using the fingerprint scanner. You can also use it to authorize purchases from the iTunes Store, App Store, and iBooks Store.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Touch ID & Passcode.
- 3. If a passcode has not been set, then touch Turn Passcode On.
- 4. Enter a six-digit passcode.
- 5. Re-enter the six-digit passcode.
- 6. Touch Add a Fingerprint….
- 7. Read the message and touch the Home button to continue.
- 8. Lift and place your finger on the home button repeatedly until the fingerprint turns red.
- 9. Read the message and touch Continue.
- 10. Lift and place your finger on the home button repeatedly until the fingerprint turns red.
- 11. Touch Continue.
- 12. Touch ID has been set.