Next stepPrevious stepStart again
Connecting to Wi-Fi
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Using a Wi-Fi network to download data can significantly increase the speed at which information is downloaded.
- 1. Touch Menu.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Wi-Fi.
- 4. If Wi-Fi is off, touch the tab to turn it on.
- 5. Touch the required Wi-Fi network.
- 6. Touch Connect.
- 7. Enter the wireless password.
- 8. Touch Connect.
- 9. Your phone is connected to the Wi-Fi network.