Next stepPrevious stepStart again
Wiping device contents
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Resetting the phone will clear all user data and all settings and reset the phone to its default state. All content on the memory card will remain untouched.
- 1. Touch Menu.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Touch the Settings icon.
- 4. Scroll to and touch Backup & reset.
- 5. Touch Factory data reset.
- 6. Touch Reset phone.
- 7. Touch Erase everything.
- 8. The phone will re-boot.