Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How to change the email syncing frequency on my HTC One M9
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If your HTC One M9 automatically checks for new email messages, it will access the mobile network often, which can use a lot of battery power. Turning this setting down or off will help prolong battery life.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Mail.
- 3. Touch the Accounts icon.
- 4. Touch the account you want to edit.
- 5. Touch the Menu icon.
- 6. Touch Settings.
- 7. Touch Sync, Send & Receive.
- 8. Touch Peak time sync.
- 9. Touch the desired option (e.g., Every hour).
- 10. The syncing frequency has been changed.