Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How to scan for mobile networks on my HTC One M9
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can scan for mobile networks if your HTC One M9 isn't connecting automatically, or if you want to switch networks while roaming.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Mobile data.
- 4. Touch Network operators.
- 5. Touch Search networks.
- 6. Wait while the phone searches for networks.
- 7. The available networks will be listed.
Select the network you want to use.
- 8. Wait while the phone connects to the network.
- 9. The phone is now connected to the mobile network.