Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How to set the default email account on my HTC One M9
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If you have multiple email accounts on your HTC One M9, you can set one as the default account for sending email.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Mail.
- 3. Touch the Accounts icon.
- 4. Touch the account you want to edit.
- 5. Touch the Menu icon.
- 6. Touch Settings.
- 7. Touch General settings.
- 8. Touch Set as default account.
- 9. The default account has been set.
- Note: You can still send email from other accounts; you can choose the "from" account when composing individual messages.