Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I perform a software update?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- The best option is to download the software update when connected to a Wi-Fi network as this will use your data allowance to download depending on the size of the software update.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch About phone.
- 4. Touch Software Update.
- 5. Checking for update… will be displayed briefly.
- 6. If an update is available, follow the instructions on your phone to download and install it. Once updated, your phone will restart to complete the installation. Update will not affect your contacts, applications or data.
If an update isn't available, touch OK.