Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I perform a hard reset?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If your LG K4 (2017) becomes unresponsive or doesnʼt perform as expected, you can perform a hard reset to return it to the factory default state. Please note that all of your data, downloaded apps and settings will be erased during the reset.
Before resetting your phone, turn it off and then on again. This may fix some issues. If your phone doesnʼt turn off, remove and then reinsert the battery. If your phone doesnʼt turn on, follow these steps to perform a hard reset.
- 1. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons until the LG logo appears on the screen.
- 2. Keeping the Volume down button held down, realease the Power button then immediately press and hold it again.
- 3. Release the Volume down and the Power button when the Factory data reset screen is displayed.
- 4. Press the Volume down button to scroll and highlight Yes.
- 5. Press the Power button to confirm.
- 6. Again, press the Volume down key to scroll and highlight Yes.
- 7. Press the Power button to confirm.
- 8. The phone will reset.
- 9. The LG logo will appear.
- 10. The LG K4 (2017) has been reset and the start up screen will appear.