Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I perform a software update?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- When new versions are available, you can update the software on your LG K4 (2017) for new features and better performance. Here, we show you how to update the software wirelessly ("over the air").
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Touch General.
- 3. Scroll to and touch About phone.
- 4. Touch Update Center.
- 5. Touch Software Update.
- 6. Touch Check now for update.
- 7. Checking for software update available. Please wait… will be displayed.
- 8. If an update is available, follow the on-screen prompts to install it.
If an update isn't available, touch OK.