Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I connect to a Wi-Fi network?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Your phone can connect to Wi-Fi for an Internet connection. With Wi-Fi, you can use most data services such as email, web browsing and downloading apps. Some services may not be available on Wi-Fi.
- 1. Swipe left to go to the Menu.
- 2. The apps menu will be displayed.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 4. Touch Network & wireless.
- 5. Touch WiFi.
- 6. To turn on Wi-Fi, touch the slider next to Off.
- 7. Touch the required network.
- 8. Touch Password.
- 9. Enter the required password.
- 10. Touch Done.
- 11. The Lumia 650 is now connected to the Wi-Fi network.