Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I turn WiFi on or off?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- To use Wi-Fi, you need access to a wireless access point or "hotspot". The availability and strength of the Wi-Fi signal will vary depending on objects, such as buildings or simply a wall between rooms, the Wi-Fi signal has to pass through.
- 1. Swipe left to go to the Menu.
- 2. The apps menu will be displayed.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 4. Touch Network & wireless.
- 5. Touch WiFi.
- 6. Touch the slider to turn WiFi On.
- 7. The Microsoft will begin searching for WiFi networks.
Touch the slider again to turn WiFi Off.