Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I pair with a Bluetooth headset?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can use Bluetooth® to connect a headset for handsfree calling or listening to stereo music.
- 1. Swipe left to go to the Menu.
- 2. The apps menu will be displayed.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 4. Touch Devices.
- 5. Touch Bluetooth.
- 6. If Bluetooth is off, touch the slider to turn it On.
- 7. Searching…. will appear briefly.
- 8. Touch the required headset.
- 9. The Lumia 650 is now paired and connected to the Bluetooth headset.