Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I perform a hardreset on my Lumia 650?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If you can't turn your phone on or access settings, you can still perform a factory reset by using the phone's buttons.
- This erases all personal content on your phone and restores the factory settings.
- Before continue with the reset, make sure your phone's battery level is above 50%. To check the remaining battery life, go to Settings > battery saver. If you are not able to check it, or the level is too low, charge your phone for at least 20 minutes.
- 1. With the phone switched off.
Press and hold the Power key until it vibrates then release.
- 2. Press and hold the Volume Down button, until the exclamation mark is shown on the screen, you can now release the volume down button.
- 3. Then press the volume and power keys in the following order:
- 4. Volume Up key.
- 5. Volume Down key.
- 6. Power key.
- 7. Volume Down key.
- 8. The Microsoft logo will appear briefly.
- 9. The setting cog icons will appear this may take a few minutes while the phone restores.
- 10. The phone will now reset to the factory settings.