Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I perform a factory data reset?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If your phone frequently doesn’t respond, update your phone software, or reset your phone. Resetting restores the factory settings, and erases all your personal content, including apps you've purchased and downloaded.
- 1. Swipe left to go to the Menu.
- 2. The apps menu will be displayed.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 4. Touch System.
- 5. Touch About.
- 6. Scroll to and touch Reset your phone.
- 7. Touch Yes.
- 8. Touch Yes.
- 9. The Lumia 650 will be restored to factory settings and restart.