Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I scan for available networks?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can scan for available mobile networks if your Lumia 650 isn't connecting automatically, or if you want to switch networks while roaming.
- 1. Swipe left to go to the Menu.
- 2. The apps menu will be displayed.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 4. Touch Network & wireless.
- 5. Touch Mobile & SIM.
- 6. Touch SIM settings.
- 7. Scroll to and touch Search for networks.
- 8. Wait while the Lumia 650 searches for networks.
- 9. Touch the v icon.
- 10. Touch Virgin or the required network when roaming aboard.
- 11. Touch OK.
- 12. The selected network has been updated.
- If you're having issues with the Mobile Network Coverage click here to check your signal strength.