Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I turn data roaming on and off?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Turn on data roaming to use data services, such as email and web browsing, while abroad, our charges are easy to understand and have no hidden extras, Click here for roaming charges.
- 1. Swipe left to go to the Menu.
- 2. The apps menu will be displayed.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 4. Touch Network & wireless.
- 5. Touch Mobile & SIM.
- 6. Touch the v icon by the Data roaming options.
- 7. Touch roam.
- 8. Data roaming is now on.
- To check International Roaming is enabled, log into Your Account to make sure you're set up.
If not, just call 789 from your mobile or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone.
If you Pay Monthly and you've been with us for less than 3 months, we may ask you to pay a £50 deposit.
If you Pay As You Go, you're good to go.