Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I add an email account on my Motorola Moto E (2nd Generation)?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can add a variety of email accounts to your Motorola Moto E (2nd Generation), including personal email and work email. In this example, we show you how to add a POP3 email account.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Touch Gmail.
- 3. If you already have an email account set up, touch the Menu icon.
If this is the first account you're adding, go to step 6.
- 4. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 5. Touch Add account.
- 6. Touch Personal (IMAP/POP).
- 7. Touch OK.
- 8. Enter your email address.
- 9. Touch NEXT.
- 10. Enter your email account password.
- 11. Touch NEXT.
- 12. Touch NEXT.
- 13. Touch Give this account a name (optional).
- 14. Enter your name.
- 15. Touch NEXT.
- 16. The email account has been added.