Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I change the email syncing frequency on my Moto E (2nd Generation)?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If your Motorola Moto E automatically checks for new email messages, it will access the mobile network often, which can use a lot of battery power. Turning this setting down or off will help prolong battery life.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Touch Gmail.
- 3. Touch the Menu icon.
- 4. Scroll and touch Settings.
- 5. Touch the required email account.
- 6. Touch Sync frequency.
- 7. Touch the required option (e.g. Every hour).
- 8. The setting has been changed.