Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I manually search for a Mobile network?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can scan for mobile networks if your Motorola Moto E isn't connecting automatically, or if you want to switch networks while roaming.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Scroll and touch Settings.
- 3. Touch More….
- 4. Touch Mobile networks.
- 5. Touch Network operators.
- 6. Wait while the phone searches for available networks.
- 7. Touch Virgin.
- 8. Registered on network will briefly displayed.
- If you're having issues with the Mobile Network Coverage click here to check your signal strength.