Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I turn Aeroplane mode on and off?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- "Aeroplane mode" turns off the wireless signals in the Motorola Moto E for safe use in airplanes and other areas where radio transmitters aren't allowed.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Scroll and touch Settings.
- 3. Touch More.
- 4. Touch the Aeroplane mode switch to turn it on.
- 5. Aeroplane mode is on.
- 6. Touch the Aeroplane mode switch to turn it off.
- 7. Aeroplane mode is off.