Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I add a Microsoft Exchange email account?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If your workplace allows it, you can sync your Nokia 8 with your work contacts, calendar and email.
- 1. Swipe up to view Apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Accounts.
- 4. Touch Add account.
- 5. Touch Exchange.
- 6. Enter your workplace email address.
- 7. Touch NEXT.
- 8. Enter your email account password.
- 9. Touch NEXT.
For the following steps, you might need information from your corporate IT department.
- 10. Touch Domain\user name.
- 11. Enter the domain name.
- 12. Scroll to and touch Exchange server.
- 13. Enter the server address.
- 14. Touch NEXT.
- 15. Touch OK.
- 16. Touch Activate this device admin app.
- 17. Touch NEXT.
- 18. The email account has been added. To view the email account, press the home button.
- 19. Swipe up to view Apps.
- 20. Touch Gmail.
- 21. Your email will sync to your phone.
- Due to different corporate network infrastructures, your Exchange setup might be a little different. If you encounter any issues, please contact your corporate IT department.