Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I clear the cache/cookies?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- The cache stores files for faster web browsing. Clearing the cache can help resolve some issues and also save space on your Nokia 8. Cookies are files that store information and allow websites to remember your preferences.
- 1. Swipe up to view Apps.
- 2. Touch Chrome.
- 3. Touch the Menu icon.
- 4. Touch Settings.
- 5. Touch Privacy.
- 6. Scroll to and touch Clear browsing data.
- 7. Ensure that Cache and Cookies and site data are selected.
- 8. Touch CLEAR DATA.
- 9. The cache and cookies have been cleared.