Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I disable Fingerprint unlock?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Fingerprint unlock is a security feature that uses fingerprint recognition technology. You can delete any saved fingerprints and turn off Finger print Unlock on your Nokia 8. To protect your phone, make sure that another type of screen lock is set up, such as a PIN or password.
- 1. Swipe up to view Apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Security & location.
- 4. Touch Fingerprint.
- 5. Enter your PIN/password/pattern.
- 6. Touch the Arrow icon.
- 7. Touch the desired fingerprint.
- 8. Touch DELETE.
- 9. Touch OK.
- 10. If all fingerprints are removed, Fingerprint Unlock is automatically disabled.